Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nazi Helmets Old School

The shirt that John Paul II used the day of the attack ..

' is a very poignant relic, a symbol of faith, but also pain, fear, the pain he felt in those moments ' Beatrice was the sister, the nun of the Daughters of Charity convent, where preserved since 2000 the bloody shirt donated by a nurse who worked in the operating room.
' I hope many people come. The sisters of the convent decided that the beatification was time to share the relic with the rest of the world ' said.


The day of the attack, the shirt, which is marked with the initials 'JP' in red on the back, had to be cut by the Gemelli Hospital doctors to perform the emergency response to the pontiff needed.
abandoned in a corner of the operating room, was picked up by a nurse, Anna Stanghellini, who wrapped her in a towel and kept it secret for years.

The nurse, who had no family, retired after retirement in the convent that assists elderly and sick, and confided his secret in 2000, Sister Beatrice.
' One day, Anna showed me the hidden package. When I saw the shirt, I started to shake, I was speechless. did not know what to do, "he said.
' After the death of John Paul II decided to take the Vatican ' he said.
' When they read the letter from Anna in which she explained how she got the shirt, I said there needed to conduct a test to verify the authenticity ' he said.
Vatican handed and has since been found in a museum of the convent with other objects that have belonged to priests.
' is only a piece of cotton, but their value is unlimited for those who love John Paul II ' said the nun.

Source: mexicosiemprefiel.com

Hail Mary and Come ...!
De Colores ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment