My Way in Faith. Word of Life
Hi! I had wanted to share with you. beautiful thing that happened to me on Sunday May 1. I, Analia, did the Day 38 and as many know my faith journey is starting. As I made my Day much has changed in me.
early last year was born in me the need for a deeper approach to God. Then I decided, with some Angels, to make the PCC (Community Process for Confirmation) in NRTA. Lady of Loreto.
Just 1 year after this important decision last Sunday I received my confirmation, and I made my First Communion. Both "events" filled me with joy!
The days before were very anxious and nervous, but with the prayer of my Godfather everything would calm down little by little. At that precise moment I receive the Eucharist, there were so many nerves that had he could not pray. I tried 2 times, when I realized it was useless, I could only express ... "That I am, this will give you" ... Just at that moment I felt calm.
Angels One of those is now my best confirmation .... Rodrigo Jimenez Vazquez.
And thanks also to you who accompanied me with their prayer. Kisses and hugs
colorful Ani.
0 comments:
Post a Comment