And here in a posting fast between earthquakes and tsunamis. I leave you with two very odd quirks that I found interesting post:
- first for the Beatles fans, here are the British comic, well in English under pseudo wave characteristic of the mythical magic quartet.
- second, two comics in a comic big world that we had not given place in these parts: Alberto Breccia, a cartoonist who was born in Uruguay but raised and lived in Buenos Aires. Master of many comiqueros trasandinos, known for playing hard with his style. Here is a curious and exquisitely ironic vision of Dracula (with an introduction in French because I did not find in Castilian, but the comic itself is just drawings, so I did not translate the introduction and the titles because I have no time pa walk model) and a wonderful version of the life of Che Guevara drawn a duet with his son Enrique Breccia and scripted by Hector Oesterheld.
The Beatles: Yellow Submarine
Breccia - Dracul, Vlad, Bah (ONGOING: The mess did not want me up, but has been has been)
and Breccia Breccia - Life of Che Guevara
0 comments:
Post a Comment