Two large: Manara and Pratt. And a bonus.
If reading the adventures of the Corto Maltese and also I think it's great drawings of "The perfume of the invisible" I seem incredible, then you should read these two contributions that I leave today. Result of a unique collaboration was published "El Gaucho" in 1986 and "Indian Summer" in 1991, where the weight of script forms Hugo Pratt exacerbates stroke care in the Milo Manara.
criticism has always been mixed with both authors, who note that there are stories of "short" were becoming unnecessarily cloying, immersed in a world tarotÃstico far-fetched, while Manara has been called a "great artist, writer mediocre." I think these two stories from today the magic of collaboration incite critical mindedness and sink into the stories as they were old, with nothing but the desire for adventure, a kind of history of childhood that includes the deleted parts for children.
And if giving body to the drawings in question, leave a bonus interesting on a screenplay by Fellini, Milo Manara developed in 1990 "Trip to Tulum, where singles starring Marcelo Mastroianni for a delirious trip. Body would later Manara also another script of Fellini's "The Journey of G. Mastorna called Fernet" in 1992, but the server still hunting tradumaqueteando some things and others, and has not had the opportunity to find another gem. Pending.
Finally. Adults only. Or at least with adult criteria. Enough said.
El Gaucho
Indian Summer Trip to Tulum (part 1)
Tulum Trip (Part 2)
Greetings to all. Freedom for the codes. Gustaffson
0 comments:
Post a Comment