Friday, April 29, 2011

Clear Liquid Menstration

John Paul II. Paradise .. Waiting for the Beatification

Interview with Bishop Slawomir Oder, a Polish priest and proponent of the cause of beatification of John Paul II. With several stories explaining the impression that has caused him to investigate the future blessed life. Bishop

Oder, the Church has commissioned a task of great responsibility .. Being proponent of the cause of John Paul II is a gift that Providence has made me, I find no other reasons.

Did you meet John Paul II? I could greet him, like so many thousands of priests in various meetings. I especially remember one occasion when I was a young priest, he called me the Secretary to invite me to dinner with the Pope, who will soon travel to Poland. I never knew the reason for the invitation, and I still do not know. After dinner, when we went into the kitchen, because John Paul II always passing by to thank the chefs work, "he expressed concern that the political situation in Poland had deteriorated just before his visit. I, a young priest, said: " Holy Father, you have to read the disappointment in light of Providence." He stopped, looked at me funny and said, " Well, I think of Providence I know something .. . "
But
after these years, their lives are somehow intertwined .. I can say that although these have been the six most important years of my life, my life has always been in some way united to the Pope. Shortly before I initiate the University, Cardinal Wojtyla was elected Pope. Poland was going through a sad time, as the news filled us all hope. I hesitated about whether to enter the seminary, but that ended up deciding general illusion. So I first made my college and then started the path to the priesthood.

and lived his death from the Plaza .. The night he died I was at the Plaza San Pedro praying and waiting for news, like thousands and thousands of Romans. When they told us that John Paul II " had passed Father's house" came to mind the death of the saint to whom is entrusted my parish, San Benedetto Giuseppe Labre. He was called "God the Tramp" and they say, to his death, the children of Rome began running through the streets spreading the word: " He died a saint, a saint is dead! . " I also had that desire! That night would have liked to run through the streets shouting, John Paul II has died, died a saint!

His holiness was something in what everyone agreed .. Especially during the first months of the process we received many letters of protest. They said: " is useless, you are wasting time, is holy, you know it all! . " But the process has been worth it, because we have not done for us, but for the sake of future generations. We have printed it in his heart the certainty of his holy life, but as the years pass many of us ask, "How was that Pope? What led you to believe in his holiness? Why you had such enthusiasm? . " In addition, he said: " I can not be understood if not from within . " Now we can say we know him better.

What has attracted the attention of the life of John Paul II? One of the things that surprised me is that I was not surprised about anything. That is, John Paul II was clear with his life. Did not hide anything: As you saw, it was. There was a "media Wojtyla" and a "private Wojtyla, a priest but was consistent. And I must say that the investigation has led us to discover what everyone saw: a man suffering, yes, but still was happy, accomplished, happy .. saint.

What are the saints? He once explained: " Saints used to be ashamed and give us hope." Holiness is a process that needs improvement, but it is God who is continually looking for us.

Has it spread much devotion to the Blessed future? We have received many letters from all over the world. Some get only: " A John Paul II, Rome ." But the best was that of a child who wrote: " John Paul II. Paradise. " Obviously, he came to my table. We have also received many of non-Christians, who perceived the holiness of the Pope.

Any impression of the testimony? At some point in the process, I noticed a line of people who came to testify, because it is repeated often. They repeated the phrase: " He looked at me in a special way ." Is it because John Paul II saw in each person the image of God.

A Pope so good, why was flawed? "Defects? Well, I guess so, like everyone else. Some say it was too transparent. I remember the problem that is created when a journalist was able to photograph it while throwing the pool at Castel Gandolfo. When informed, he said: " Really? And where did I get to see published? . " And he did not care. Others argue that it might seem that showed signs of worry, but it was evident that he had great self-control. As Cardinal of Krakow was informed that a priest of the diocese received many fines for bad driving. So he called him, scolded him and asked him to kindly leave your driver's license there. But as sorry that poor priest left the office, Wojtyla reflected: " And how come this man to all parishes that have to meet? . " So I immediately called him and gave him back his card. Y. .., well, was very fond of sweets, but do not think it's a defect!

Is there a thread that binds the pontificates of John Paul II and Benedict XVI? Benedict XVI has worked 25 years alongside John Paul II . So, if it had not been elected Pope, would certainly be the most important witness of the process. He evidently has not commented, but if you read his homilies for anniversary masses for the death of his predecessor, are texts that could be applied perfectly at a Mass of beatification ... When on occasion I could greet him, always I am referring to the process said: " works fast, but mostly ... Works well! . "

Source: www.fluvium.org

Hail Mary and Come ...!
De Colores ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment