Hi all, first thank you for the words that you always have for my space, you give the love you need to move forward.
Today unfortunately, through a comment I have done some damage, I've heard that in my blog are opening side with advertising for a phone company that I HAVE NOT HIRED. Indeed I have noticed that appears.
I've been working on this blog since 2008 and I have never thought to withdraw money with him or my other space "klimtbalan" both with a lot of traffic. Fortunately I do not need more than I earn with my workday.
seems that blogger has the right to insert commercials into the spaces, because the platform is free.
However, I will move to see what is happening, because not only you place it but also not give you any information. If necessary will change the blog platform.
I am the first interested in the blog will not lose its spirit and its quality.
Hugs to everyone and I understand my surprise, my outrage and my unease about the misunderstanding.
Mayte As I said, it seems that may be of some free stat counter, and actually placed a new one last week, I immediately deleted, so please tell me if you advertising reappears just in case it is not that. I hope so, go mess.
Thanks.
Hugs to everyone and I understand my surprise, my outrage and my unease about the misunderstanding.
Mayte As I said, it seems that may be of some free stat counter, and actually placed a new one last week, I immediately deleted, so please tell me if you advertising reappears just in case it is not that. I hope so, go mess.
Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment