| 1. | Here With Me | |
| 2. Leaving | Lonely | |
| 3. Just Like | a Pill | |
| 4. | I Believe in You | |
| 5. | Between You and Me | |
| 6. | Out of Bounds | |
| 7. | You'll Be Gone | |
| 8. | Someday Soon | |
| 9. Do You Love | | |
| 10. | I Need You | |
| 11. | Overnight Sensation | |
| 12. Broken |
disc versions of the great Kelly Hansen (Foreigner, Unruly Child), 2003, failing the production and some other issue that is a little decaf, clearly emphasizing the vocals, "Here With Me "" Just Like a Pill "my favorite," I Believe in You "" You'll Be Gone " the most catchy, "Someday Soon" glossy ballad "I Need You, the most prominent. Recommended
7 / 10
0 comments:
Post a Comment