Sunday, September 5, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Yellow For Iphone

Chart Luxury Humor


ago few days ago I bought some comic books Alberto Montt, Chile-Ecuador graphic artist (Chilean by birth, but lived much of his childhood in Ecuador), and 4 bullets enough to make me fall in love with type. An intelligent humor, quick, ironic, acid and a long list of positive adjectives for him. A kind of modern Quino hopefully become as recognized internationally as the Argentine idol (it is well recognized Montt, but still missing to say that equaled Quino). Very Liniers style, in fact the same Argentine artist who prefaces his second book. I decided not to post
towards comic books I bought, because I would like everyone to buy them and this guy made millionaire by selling his cartoons. So what I did was get on his blog ( www.dosisdiarias.com ) and make a selection of his finest cartoons that were not in the books. In this dreadfully long stick, I ran into one of their links, a friend named Olea, in my opinion almost as great as the same Montt (the latter emphasizes more on Olea drawings by the way, but the kind of humor is very similar).
I decided to add a single file and generates Olea and Montt, only intended to motivate the majority to buy their books (in their respective pages are the directions to buy from different parts of the world, in Chile you get it in bookstores. .. I found it particularly cheap in the bookstore idea porsiacaso counterpoint).
They are random, but is immediately recognized which is which (Montt in color, black and white Olea)

Montt and Olea - personal selection criteria

0 comments:

Post a Comment