Friday, December 11, 2009

M Jak Milosc Nieoficjalnie Odcinki

And so begins the voyage by Planetary

Planetary is
Publishing a series of 27 numbers Wildstorm and 3 special (I know) which is writer Warren Ellis, a man who has already become an "A must read" for people who enjoy comics in general. The comic tells the story of Elijah Wood, a man with no memory of his past that is hired by an organization known as Planetary archaeologists. While archeology is a vague term for what they do, is how they define themselves. And who are we to say otherwise?

Ellis uses all sorts of resources for this story, using pop culture, computer and science, among others, to create an endless number of wild theories, but of course this is a kids comic, so will everything. In fact, the initial summary I gave is pretty crappy, but that's because this comic is so good to try to give a short introduction would give me hours of headache. Now without further ado, the first 4 numbers in English Planetary these tradumaqueteados by Liam from the Ninth Dimension. Planetary



1 2

Planetary Planetary

3 4 Planetary

I look forward to find more of these, because God knows what I found most horrible scans. And by the way, the translator will translate the name came to Elias. There you will see what they think about it.

I will swallow you soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment